Press Release: Coming on the heels of Premier Boxing Champions' (PBC) new deals with both Fox Sports and Showtime Sports, many of the brightest stars in the PBC galaxy will be ringside Saturday night to see one of the biggest fights of the year live and in person as Danny Garcia takes on Shawn Porter in a welterweight title fight. Expected to be seated ringside at Barclays Center will be several current or former world champions in a variety of weight classes:
"Ringside will be well represented Saturday night with PBC champions," said Tim Smith, VP of Communications for PBC. "It is great that so many of our fighters will be supporting Danny and Shawn for this tremendous welterweight championship. This is just another reason that Garcia vs. Porter will be one to remember."
Some of the biggest names, all of whom have fought on SHOWTIME in the past, include the below (in alphabetical order by first name):
- Adrien Broner - (33-3-1, 24 KOs), Former Four-division champion
- Andre Berto - (32-5, 24 KOs), Former welterweight champion
- Errol Spence Jr. - (24-0, 21 KOs), IBF Welterweight Champion
- Gervonta Davis - (20-0, 19 KOs), WBA Super Featherweight Champion
- Jarrett Hurd - (22-0, 15 KOs), Unified 154-Pound Champion (IBF/WBA)
- Jermall Charlo - (27-0, 21 KOs), Former junior middleweight champion
- Jermell Charlo - (31-0, 15 KOs), junior middleweight Champion
- Keith Thurman - (28-0, 22 KOs), WBA Welterweight Champion
In addition to the pugilists, several celebrities can be expected including star of Black Panther Chadwick Boseman as well as two-time Olympic Gold Medalist Claressa Shields and others.